Friday, July 14, 2006

On the 7th and 8th of July, it was declared as the Excel Fest Day for all schools in Singapore. Here, those particpant schools were to showcase their innovative or so called I & E projects in their schools.



Our school had three departments, the PE Dept, Maths Dept and Chinese Dept, exhibiting some stuff in Raffles Girls' Primary School. On the second day, which was a Saturday, the response from the public was quite good as some parents bought the flip cards for their children to learn multiplication.



Of course, I always wanted to get my own pupils to tag along as I knew that it would be very bored for the two days there. I always believe that it is good to involve pupils as it is a very good learning experience for them..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MR TONG !!! LILING HERE (: RMB ME ? UR PRI 3 & 4 STUDENT. TAGG ME AT MY BLOG (: hope go back to pcps can see u (: bye -

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home