Friday, June 30, 2006

Phew! Finally it was the end of the first week of the new term. Everything started fine until some pupils in the class continued to produce sub-standard work again. Sometimes I really do not understand why pupils refuse to do their work properly.

V forogt to get his report book signed by his parent. I was wondering what he was doing at home. Didn't his parents ask him about his results and want to see his report book? I just cannot understand!

Then B said that she had lost her Maths Workbook. I was wondering why didn't she lose herself too? Of course, as usual, I gave the whole class a good lecture before the start of this week. I was quite happy that most of them, in fact, knew that this is a very important term for them. Since most of them have already finished their tournaments, except table-tennis group, I have confidence that they are going to perform well for this coming CA in eight weeks'time.

Please... I really want to see good results for this CA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home