Monday, July 03, 2006

Being a teacher, the most horrifying moment is the book checking by the heads. I do not mind if the heads are checking my books because I am a neat and meticulous person. People like me have no problems in filing and getting things done promptly. However, the reality is so scary as the heads are actually checking my pupils' work.

My marking is always neat, but not my pupils' handwriting! Some handwriting is just like the Chinese priest drawing unrecognisable characters on the talisman. Ask my pupil, JJ, and he is actually the best person to show you what kind of writing is that.

Every term, I have to remind and scold those who cannot manage their filings and do corrections properly. That is the worst part of being a teacher as we teachers have to monitor 40 over pupils in our class. If you teach English, Maths, Science, then you have 3 files multiply by 40 and... oh no, do not forget about composition files and workbooks and ....

Sigh...and we have to be responsible for those who do not do their corrections and write their words neatly. How unfair! So, all teachers have to scold and scold, still no improvement...how sad...

4 Comments:

Blogger Serene Y. said...

hi mr tong! you very chou4 mei3!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh mr tong every1 ok or not?
herad bernice got kicked out of lcass to em3 1?
u happy cause if ur not, i am!
i might be coming back next year around june or july so i hopr that time no exams

cya

best wishes,
Samuel lee

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr tong for got to tell you to reply me through e-mail hor! thks alot plus tell every1 i send them my regards
bb!!

best wishes as a teacher,

Samuel lee

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, bernice out liao

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home